Provides financial assistance to families who are in emergency situations. The assistance is in the form of gasoline assistance, clothing, furniture, emergency food vouchers, emergency travel assistance, help with rent and utilities and help with prescriptions. Also provides referrals to other agencies.
Weekdays, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Income under 125% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.Fees or ChargesTypes of FeesFree.
Not Yet Validated
American Rescue Workers
811 Scotch Valley Rd Hollidaysburg, PA 16648 (814) 695-0762
- "Where to turn" referrals - Limited direct financial assistance - Financial planning - Emergency heat response - Automobile repair
- Furniture/household items/appliances/clothing/toiletries, etc
- Back to school and holiday assistance
- Guidance / Direct one-on-one mentoring
- Links to faith based counseling and Connect to community and church affiliation
- Life skill support
- Coordinate Medical transportation
- Moving assistance
- Volunteer opportunities
Monday, 9:00am to 6:00pmTuesday to Thursday, 9:00am to 1:00pm