Suntopia is now Oblito.
Housing Assistance In erie, PA
Select a city:
Erie County Assistance Office
1316 Holland St
Erie, PA 16503
- The Department of Public Welfare offers an Emergency Shelter Allowance (ESA) to help a homeless or near homeless families and individuals to:
Stop eviction from your home/apartment or foreclosure of your house
Find a long-term place to live
Find a short-term place to stay.
They also administer the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), assisting eligible low-income households with heating and cooling energy costs.
- Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5pm
- Must meet all income, resource, and non-financial guidelines.
The amount of assistance will depend on needs, situation, and emergency.
- Documents Required
- Proof of your emergency and the amount needed to stop the emergency.
Proof that an ESA will solve your housing crisis.
- Area Served
- Erie County
- Filed Under
- Rent Payment Assistance, Rent Deposit Payment Assistance, Mortgage Payment Assistance, Electric Payment Assistance
- User Rating