Start here to find out what housing benefits you qualify for in the Orlando, FL area. They'll guide you through the process of finding housing assistance, help you qualify, and assist you with the application process.
Anyone in need of inexpensive housing, rental assistance or utility payment assistance.
Provides assistance with finding affordable housing in the Orlando, FL area. Contact them via their website and they will call you to assist you according to your personal needs and requirements. Sometimes they can find you a home to own for less than the cost of a rental. Just tell them your particular situation and they'll go to work helping you find a housing solution that's right for you.
Lake Community Action Agency - Clermont Neighborhood Service Center.
Provides financial assistance to those experiencing financial difficulties including the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) payments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis as long as funds are available. Applications can be picked up from LCAA's neighborhood centers.
Monday - Friday, 8:30a-4:30p
- Lake County residents (must have been a resident of Lake County for past 30 days)
- Qualify based on household income.
- Call for appointment.
- Must have I.D., Social Security number for everyone in household (if not actual card then a legal document that is proof of social security number).
- Proof of all income for the past 30 days (TANF, Unemployment, Child Support, cash payments, etc.)
- If Section 8 - proof of amount.
- Most recent light/electric bill.