Suntopia is now Oblito.
Cold Weather Shelters In los angeles, CA
Select a city:
Search by zip code:
There are no Cold Weather Shelters listings in los angeles, CA. Found 1 within 30 miles.
Hope Of The Valley Rescue Mission - Van Nuys Help Center
6425 Tyrone Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91401
- The Hope of the Valley Rescue Mission Van Nuys Help Center offers Services include shelters, bathing facilities, clothing, personal hygiene/grooming supplies and temporary mailing address.
Clean clothes, hygiene and shower kits, basic medicines, and blankets are available. The shower facilities are based on a first-come, first-served basis. The staff may also provide referrals to other community services.
The Genesis House is a 30-bed family shelter with special emphasis on homeless mothers and children.
The Bridge Transitional Living Facility is a shelter for men.
There is also an 85-bed cold-weather shelter in Pacoima, and a 55-bed cold-weather shelter in Skid Row.
In Van Nuys, there is a drop-in shelter called the HELP Center.
Volunteers are appreciated.
- Center: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 1:00pm.
Shower Facilities: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 11:45am.
- For the needy people in the San Fernando Valley. There are no geographic restrictions. Shower facilities are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Documents Required
- ID or registration is not required. Shower facilities are available on a first-come, first-served basis; sign in and wait for a turn.
- Area Served
- Los Angeles County
- Filed Under
- Volunteer Opportunities, Single Mothers Shelters, Mens Shelters, Mail Facilities, Drop In Shelters, Cold Weather Shelters, Bathing Facilities
- User Rating