Suntopia is now Oblito.
Dental Care In The Inland Empire Region
Select a city:
Search by zip code:
Central Neighborhood Health Foundation - San Bernardino Clinic @ H Street
1329 N H St
San Bernardino, CA 92405
- The San Bernardino Clinic at H Street offers health care for people in the South Central area of Los Angeles.
Their health services include, but aren't limited to the following:
General medical care
Hearing, vision, and dental screenings for children
STI screening and treatment
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- For medically underserved individuals in the area of the San Bernardino County. There are no geographic restrictions.
Contract Clinic Program
For low income people ages 19 to 64, who are LA County Residents, US Citizens, or are legal immigrants and who are not eligible under insurance plans, or other third party coverage such as Medi-Cal. Income must be at or below 133 % of Federal Poverty Level.
- Documents Required
- Call for information on the required documentation.
- Area Served
- San Bernardino County
- Filed Under
- Vision Care, STD Treatment, Pregnancy Tests, Pregnancy Counseling, Pediatric Clinics, Medical Clinics, Dental Care, Contraceptives
- User Rating