Suntopia is now Oblito.
Maternity Shelters In The Inland Empire Region
Select a city:
Search by zip code:
Foothill Family Shelter
1501 W 9th St
Upland, CA 91786
- The Foothill Family Center offers a transitional shelter for single- and two-parent families; individuals and pregnant women who have other children. Children must be 18 or younger, and maximum length of stay is 120 days. People can't go back after their stay. Linens, as well as shower, cooking, and laundry facilities are provided. Guests must obey the 10:00 pm curfew, and other rules. Drugs and alcohol are prohibited, and they have to participate in case management, mental health counseling, and other services. People are allowed to work outside of the shelter, and must save 50% percent of their income.
There are volunteer opportunities for adults if anyone wants to help.
- Tuesday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm; closed 12:00 noon to 1:00pm.
- For single and two-parent families with children in Upland and surrounding cities including Claremont, Montclair, Ontario, Pomona and Rancho Cucamonga. Children 18 years and younger are accepted. The program also serves individuals and pregnant women who have other children.
Must be low income and homeless, or within two weeks of becoming homeless.
Have no more than five total members of the family on the application
MUST be drug and alcohol free and be subject to random drug testing (MUST agree to remain drug and alcohol free the entire time you are in our program)
Agree to participate in all shelter programs including children’s educational, employment and rehabilitation services and mandatory neighborhood watch program
Agree to save a minimum of 50% of your income
Agree to find employment or upgrade current employment
- Documents Required
- Current TB test and proof of income are required. Individuals must apply in person.
- Area Served
- San Bernardino County
- Filed Under
- Volunteer Opportunities, Single Mothers Shelters, Maternity Shelters, Family Shelters
- User Rating